Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ajax Modal popup Extender - Infinite Scroll bar in ASP.NET 3.5


I was using Ajax Modal popup Extender in a Page that uses Master Page in a Web Application I am working on it. After Modal popup extender comes up, an infinite scroll bar is appearing, and a black box appears and when I tried to scroll down the scroll bar, the background becomes editable.

It was a very strange problem for me but I was able to fix it and here is the solution:


Make sure in your Master Page has this line:



<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">


Or in your page if you are using a User Control.

Hire Me

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me

Do you find this Blog helpful?

Follow by Email

About Me

My Photo
Expert Senior Software Developer

Microsoft Business Card